Saturday 16 July 2011

Per Iniziare...

To start with!


Heyya people.
Looks like I'll be having another try at blogging. Let's see how often I post in this one shall we? Probably lots of emo stuff but hey, I gotta let out all these pent out frustration somewhere right? Nak kata sikit, just in case you're reading this. Hai Koro~ xD


"Why Italian?" you may or may not ask? Cuz I'm currently crazy about Katekyo Hitman Reborn and these two awesome dude.




I wish I had Takeshi's cheerfulness and Hibari's strength. Dunno where they get em. Bdw, I am not into yaoi or shonen-ai. I just thought this pict is cute. Really! I'm NOT! >____< 


...


Ciao! 

4 comments:

  1. Gokuderaaaa! x3~

    And that future/older Lambo/Rambo dude (^3^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOO!!! I'm not a fan of Otona Lambo. >_< That's Hibari sama yoooo!!! Kamikorosu!

    ReplyDelete