Saturday 16 July 2011

Luce de lettura...

Right. So lately I've been busy with fixing up my Level 2 portfolios (both of them) and almost immediately gets thrown to start with Pre and Post Tests for Level 3 (which is a whole different level from before....No duh.) and by now I am ready to throw myself out the window and into the antiseptic pools behind the house to drown in poop...

Okay, maybe I'm not that desperate as of yet. Getting off track here.

In the middle of it all, I managed to insert a little bit of light reading (which I recommend for you all to join me in reading) in the form of~ *drumrolls* 
TADAH! >> Next Generation Travels Back In Time by chasing a fairytale

It's one of those next-generation-travel-back-in-time-to-Book-5 Harry Potter fanfiction, but this one actually develops a PLOT! It even starts with a CRASH! xD Serves as quite some happy reading too, I'm glad to mention. If I have a ff.net account, I would've suffocate the author with my praises. :) It promises an actual ending and the story is not half bad (okay it's actually really good xD) so, I'm actually willing to wait for next chapters. I never do that in ff.net. ~___~

Owh, and what do you think of a Harry Potter anime? :D I watched the last movie. Molto deludente. :(

The awesome title with the awesome character. (That's James bdw)

All these character designs are done by Nakagawa Besu. See if you can recognize which is who!

Right. Rant is over. Happy reading, people. Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. anou~ I'm not fan of HP..but is it true they wanna make an anime of it? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...as of yet, there's no news about an anime. But those character designs are done by Nakagawa Besu for fun. xD Pretty awesome designs don't u think? Wouldn't it be cool to have HP anime? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a sugoi fanart!! OoO Aaa, dunno how to say it since I'm not a HP fan xD But perhaps MADHOUSE company would do that if HP totally freaking as popular as X-MEN. Well, MADHOUSE was done the X-MEN ORIGINE : WOLVERINE anime (^^) I'm gonna hunt it soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owh yeah. I wonder how that'll turn out. I hope no Twilight anime is coming out. =___=

    ReplyDelete